oat and banana cookies
healthy, tasty and deliciously chewy choc cookies full of vitamins and fibre!
- 100g porridge oats
- 50g oat flour (whizz oats in a blender)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 150g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
Add the oats, oat flour and baking powder to a bowl.
In a separate bowl, mash the banana, add the CHOC SHOT and coconut oil and mix well.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Put the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line a baking tray
Remove the dough from fridge.
Shape the dough into 8 balls and flatten by hand to desired thickness.
Bake for 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool and firm and then enjoy.