raspberry and watermelon lollies
freshen up those taste buds with these mouth watering cool lollies
- 200g raspberries
- ¼ watermelon
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP or LIGHT SYRUP
- Cut the flesh from the watermelon and remove the seeds.
- Place in a food processor or blender with the raspberries and FRUIT SYRUP OR LIGHT SYRUP.
- Blend until smooth, then strain through a sieve into a large jug.
- Pour into ice lolly moulds and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- To remove the lollies from the moulds, dip them briefly into hot water to loosen the lollies.