made extra special with a heavenly drizzle of Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 100g flour
- 150ml oat milk (or plant milk of choice)
- 1 tsp natural orange extract
- 25ml Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 15g ground flaxseed (linseed)
- 10g cocoa powder
- Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT for drizzling
- Add 2 tbsp of warm water to the flaxseed and allow to soak for a few minutes to create a ‘flax egg’.
- Mix all the other ingredients into a bowl until a batter is made.
- Once the flaxseed has soaked and created a gel, add to the batter.
- Spray the surface of a pan with Frylight* and place over a medium heat. Wait until Frylight is clear, then add a tbsp of batter at a time to the pan to create your pancake.
- Cook and flip until golden brown either side.
- Top with a drizzle of Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT, orange slices, orange zest and chopped pistachios.
*To view the whole Frylight range click here