love blueberries... you'll love these sweet pancakes...
- 400g wholemeal self-raising flour
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 3 tbsp oil
- 550ml almond milk
- Handful of frozen blueberries
- Put the flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- Add half of the Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP, the oil and about half the milk and mix until smooth.
- Add the rest of the milk and mix again until well combined.
- Cook some frozen blueberries in the remaining Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP and spoon off some of the juices to colour the pancakes. Start with a little bit for the first pancake to just colour it, then add a little more to each consecutive pancake so each one is a little darker.
- Cook each pancake until bubbles break on top and flip over and cook on the other side until cooked through.
- Add the remaining blueberry juice to some Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP to make a sweet and fruity blueberry syrup.
- Drizzle over the pancakes and swoon.