chocolate protein pancakes
have a protein packed stack of these incredibly moreish pancakes
- 100g spelt flour
- 30g vegan protein powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 240ml plant based milk
- for topping Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- Stir together the spelt flour, FRUIT SYRUPS, vegan protein powder, baking powder and chia seeds.
- Pour in the almond milk and whisk to a smooth thick batter. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a non stick pan and add 1 tbsp of batter per pancake.
- Cook for a few mins until golden brown and flip over.
- Cook on the second side until firm and springy.
- Serve stacked with Sweet Freedom CHOC POT, warm berries, coconut yoghurt and a drizzle of Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUPS.
Thanks for this lovely recipe @nourishing.amy