fruity apricot rice pudding
this creamy and guilt free pud will be sure to keep your taste buds satisfied
- 100g Arborio rice
- 500ml plant based milk
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 2 fresh apricots, cubed
- Add the rice, milk, and FRUIT SYRUP to a saucepan and stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer over a very low heat, stirring so it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Simmer for 40-45 minutes, stirring regularly until the rice has softened and is creamy.
- In a separate pan, heat the apricots and FRUIT SYRUP over a low heat, gently mashing the apricots to form a puree.
- Swirl the puree through the rice pudding.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of FRUIT SYRUP and a sprinkle of desiccated coconut if desired.