nutty chocolate granola
this delicious but healthy chocolatey nutty granola is guaranteed to keep you satisfied until lunch
- 250g oats
- 60g your favourite nut butter
- 85g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 20g your favourite nuts roughly chopped (we used pecans but walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds all work)
- Preheat oven to 170C degrees.
Place oats in a large bowl then pour the nut butter, CHOC SHOT and coconut oil over the oats.
Mix until well combined then fold in the nuts.
- Spread granola in an even layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 10 minutes, remove from the oven, gently turn it over and then bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Let cool completely on the baking sheet. The granola will become crisp as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.