healthy indulgence never tasted so good with these chocolaty mint muffins
- 80g oat flour (blitz porridge oats in a blender)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Mint
- 100ml plant based milk
- CHOC SHOT Mint plus fresh mint leaves, for decorating
- Preheat oven to 170C and lightly grease a muffin tray.
- Combine all muffin ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tray.
- Bake for around 25 mins until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 mins before placing on a cooling rack.
- Once cool ice with CHOC SHOT Mint and fresh mint leaves.