fluffy banana and raspberry pancakes
the perfect better for you breakfast or even a light and fluffy dessert
- 125g your choice of flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 240ml plant based milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 tbsp Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP + extra for drizzling
- coconut oil for frying
- fresh fruit for topping
- In a blender combine all the pancake ingredients until smooth.
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan and heat.
- Once the pan is hot pour a palm sized puddle of batter into the pan.
- Flip your pancakes when bubbles form on the top, and repeat until all pancakes cooked.
- Serve with your favourite fresh fruit and drizzle with CARAMEL SYRUP