butterscotch banana bread squares
these butterscotch banana bread squares make a great breakfast or dessert
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 125ml plant based milk
- 6 tbsp oil
- 75g Sweet Freedom BUTTERSCOTCH SYRUP
- 250g self raising flour (plain or wholemeal)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- optional 1 banana for topping
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into baking tin.
- If using the extra banana for topping, cut it in half and lay it cut side up on top of the mix, press in a little.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Cut into squares and serve with an extra drizzle of BUTTERSCOTCH SYRUP.