no bake gingerbread cookies
no bake Sweet Freedom GINGERBREAD SYRUP cookies...for delicious snacking!
- 60g Sweet Freedom GINGERBREAD SYRUP
- 125g nut or seed butter
- 70g coconut flour
- In a medium bowl mix together the Sweet Freedom GINGERBREAD SYRUP and nut butter with a spatula until it forms a shiny paste.
- When both ingredients are combined, stir in the coconut flour and keep mixing, with the spatula at first, then with your hands, until it forms a cookie dough ball.
- Divide into five and roll into balls. Put them onto a plate covered with parchment paper, leaving one thumb space between each.
- Flatten in a cross shape with a fork, pressing in one direction then the other to form the cross on top of each cookie.
- Pop in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.