chocolate orange cupcakes
use any of our CHOC SHOT flavours to create these cupcakes that will cure all of your chocolatey cravings!
- 50g dairy free butter, melted
- 150g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Orange Spice
- 110g oat flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 170ml almond milk
- 100g dairy free butter
- 60g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Orange Spice
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180C and line muffin tray with liners.
- Add the melted dairy free butter and CHOC SHOT Orange Spice to a large bowl and beat together until fully combined.
- Add the oat flour, cocoa powder and baking powder. Mix again until a thick batter forms.
- Pour in the almond milk and finally beat the mixture until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the prepared muffin liners.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until just baked, then transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile whisk the dairy free butter, CHOC SHOT Orange Spice and cocoa powder together in a bowl until the butter is fluffy and a smooth buttercream forms.
- Either spoon or pipe the buttercream onto the cool cupcakes.