ditch those sugar-filled nasties and make these yummy mummies instead
- 60g plant based milk
- 110g Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup oat flour (oats whizzed in a blender)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT and / or CHOC POT and edible eyes for decorating
- Preheat oven to 170C and lightly grease a doughnut tray.
- Combine all doughnut ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon the batter into the doughnut tray.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes, before placing on a cooling rack.
- Drizzle with CHOC SHOT and add edible eyes! Or ice with CHOC POT and add multiple eyes for maaaaad monsters!