your family will love whipping up these fudgy and better-for-you Halloween treats
- 190g nut or seed butter
- 100ml plant based milk
- 80g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 140g unsweetened applesauce
- 60g plain flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- Sweet Freedom CHOC POT & edible eyes for decorating.
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a square baking tin.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the nut butter, CHOC SHOT, applesauce and milk.
- Then add the flour, coconut flour and baking soda, whisk to combine.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking tin.
- Smooth out evenly pushing it into the edges and corners.
- Bake until the top is slightly firm, looks dry and lightly cracked, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Leave in the tin on a wire rack and let cool completely, then cover and place the whole tin in the fridge for at least 1 hour. This step is crucial. The brownies will not cut neatly unless they get this cooling time.
- Using a ghost shaped cutter, cut out your brownies.
- Top with CHOC POT and edible eyes.