baked almond and raspberry oatmeal cups
these easy peasy baked oatmeal cups are fast better for you breakfast and super tasty
- 270g rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 300ml plant based milk
- 60g Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 100g raspberries
- for topping Flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, mix rolled oats and baking powder.
- Whisk together milk, FRUIT SYRUP, and ground flaxseed, and stir into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon into your muffin tin and top with almonds.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
These store well in the fridge or freezer.