healthy pumpkin pancakes
get your day off to a flippin' seasonal start with these deliciously fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes made with a handful of simple ingredients
- 80g porridge oats
- 2 tablespoon Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 120g pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 60ml milk of choice
- coconut oil for frying
- For topping: FRUIT SYRUP, dairy free yoghurt, pecans & raspberries
- Whizz all the ingredients in a blender until smooth. If the batter seems too thick, add extra milk.
- Let the batter sit and thicken up for at least 5 minutes.
- Put your oven on a low heat to keep the finished pancakes warm.
- Add a spoonful of batter to a hot frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until you can easily slide a spatula underneath. Flip. Cook for another 2-3 minutes on the second side.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up, keeping the pancakes warm in oven until all cooked.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of your favourite Sweet Freedom Syrup, dairy free yog, nuts and berries.