this 3 ingredient mango sorbet is the perfect easy dessert come rain or shine
- 700g frozen mango
- 80g Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Place frozen mango in a food processor and pulse until you achieve small shreds.
- Scrape down the sides and add the FRUIT SYRUP and lime juice.
- Mix again until food processor begins to run smoothly, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Transfer to a sealed container and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours, or until ready to serve. If freezing for more than a few hours, remove and thaw for about 10-15 minutes for easy scooping.