love heart pancakes
if you want to make a lovely treat for loved ones that's healthy and easy to make then this recipe is for you
- 200g self rising flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 230ml plant based milk or water
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- extra coconut oil for frying
- If you have a blender, put all the ingredients in at once and pulse until smooth. If not, just mix all the dry ingredients together then beat in the milk/water, Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP and oil.
- Heat the coconut oil in your pan, then drop the batter into a heart-shaped mold in the centre of the pan.
- Keep an eye out for bubbles on the top, that's usually when it's time to flip. The second side is much quicker so watch carefully!
- Keep warm in a stack in a low oven until you've finished cooking the rest of the pancakes and used up all the batter.
- Serve warm topped with fresh fruit and a drizzle of Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP.