little paw biscuits
these cute little paw biscuits are so fun to make and even better to nibble on
- 200g plain wholemeal flour (you can also use white or self-raising)
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 110g softened plant based butter
- 40g Sweet Freedom VEGAN HONEEE
- Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT for decorating
- Preheat oven to 180C and lightly grease a large baking tray.
- Add the flour and bicarbonate of soda to a bowl.
- Add the butter and VEGAN HONEEE, and mix well with your fingers until it makes a breadcrumb texture.
- Place the dough between two pieces of baking paper and roll out until it’s around ½ a cm thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut into circles and place them on the baking tray.
- Bake for around 12-15-20 minutes or until they are just very slightly browned.
- Leave to cool and then place on a wire tray.
- Use CHOC SHOT to decorate.
thanks for the lovely photo's @weaning_with_sophie