bear face cookies
why not cook up a storm with these yummy cookies and enjoy an indoor picnic
- 100g porridge oats
- 50g oat flour (whizz oats in a blender)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 150g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
Add the oats, oat flour and baking powder to a bowl.
In a separate bowl, mash the banana, add the CHOC SHOT and coconut oil and mix well.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Put the dough in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC and line a baking tray
Remove the dough from fridge.
Roll the dough into balls and press flat onto the cookie tray. Take smaller pieces of dough for the nose and the ears.
Bake for 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool and firm.
- Decorate your teddy bear faces using CHOC SHOT for eyes and nose.
thanks for the lovely photo's @weaning_with_sophie