nutritious and full of fibre...a sweet treat not to be missed!
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 80g nut or seed butter
- 60ml plant based milk
- 6 tbsp Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 90g almond flour
- 90g oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 170C degrees.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper or oil the dish.
- Mash the ripe bananas and add to a large bowl along with the CARAMEL SYRUP, nut or seed butter and plant based milk.
- Mix together to combine.
- Add almond flour, oat flour, baking soda and baking powder to the batter and mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly across the dish and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the blondies to cool completely before slicing.
- Add a dollop of ice cream as an optional topping and an extra drizzle of CARAMEL SYRUP.