just 4 easy steps to recreate this tongue tantalising lemon pudding
- 4 tbsp Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp plant-based milk
- 280g firm tofu, drained
- Press the water out of the tofu by either using a tofu press or by slicing the tofu and placing the slices of tofu on a few layers of paper towels.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture among two small ramekins and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Top with blueberries and lemon zest.