air fryer hazelnut cookies
these air fryer cookies are an easy dessert made with just 3 ingredients and the only sweetness is from our HAZELNUT SYRUP
- 40ml Sweet Freedom HAZELNUT SYRUP
- 155g oat flour (blended oats)
- 60g vegan butter
- a handful of nuts (optional)
- Whisk together the butter and syrup until creamy.
- Mix in the flour to form a dough.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Roll the dough into balls.
- Place a piece of parchment in the air fryer basket.
- Arrange cookies on parchment.
- Bake at 160C degrees for 8 minutes.
If you don’t have an air fryer, simply bake at 170C degrees for 8-10 mins in the oven)