hazelnut banana bread
this healthy banana bread recipe is oil and refined sugar-free and so easy to make
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 85g nut or seed butter
- 120ml plant based milk
- 60g Sweet Freedom HAZELNUT SYRUP
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 300g flour (wholemeal, gluten free or white)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 170C degrees.
- Grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper (9 inch)
- Mix together the milk and vinegar - set aside for 10 mins.
- Mix in the rest of the wet ingredients into the milk mixture.
- Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Pour mixture into the tin.
- Top with an additional banana (optional).
- Bake for 45 - 50 mins, until well risen and cooked through.