lemon and raspberry muffins
luscious muffins bursting with goodness and a great energy boosting breakfast
- 300g oat flour (blended oats)
- 65g ground almonds (almond flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 270g plant based milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon (zested)
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 90g Sweet Freedom LIGHT SYRUP
- 150g raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- In a large bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry the ingredients. Whisk until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain and gently fold in the raspberries.
- Pour batter evenly into a muffin pan filling each mould three quarters full.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Leave to cool then enjoy.