chocolate pot dessert
healthy indulgence is now a reality with this irresistibly creamy and smooth dessert
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 3 tbsps plant based milk (Use less milk for a thicker dessert)
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- a pinch cinnamon
- to garnish fresh raspberries
- Add avocado, milk, CHOC POT and cinnamon to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the mixture evenly between two small dessert glasses or ramekins.
- Chill for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
- Garnish with raspberries and enjoy.