naturally sweetened with our HAZELNUT SYRUP all you need is 4 ingredients for this plant-powered treat
- 250g oats
- 150g Sweet Freedom HAZELNUT SYRUP
- 125g plant based butter, melted
- 50g hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Grease and line a 20cm square baking tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- Tip the oats, HAZELNUT SYRUP and melted butter into a bowl and mix.
- Fold in the hazelnut and transfer to your baking tin, pat down firmly.
- Bake the flapjacks for 15-18 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the edges are a bit darker and slightly crispy.
- Leave the flapjacks in the tin on a wire rack to cool completely before lifting out and slicing.