gluten free pancakes
- 100g gluten free flour
- 300ml plant based milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- handful of fresh or frozen berries
- desired amount Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or hand held mixer and blend until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat enough oil in the frying pan on medium to high heat to cover the base and fry until brown, flip and brown on the other side.
- Repeat until all batter is used.
- Fold into quarters and stack.
- Top with fresh or frozen berries and drizzle with Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP.
Thank you Libby @babytoddlerfoods for a delicious recipe.