these super easy and delicious cookies are fun to make with the little ones and extra yummy
- 115g non-dairy butter softened
- 110g Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 260g gluten free plain flour (non gluten free plain flour also works)
- Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place butter in a large mixing bowl and whisk until creamy.
- Add the CARAMEL SYRUP and mix once again to combine. Add in flour and use a wooden spoon to mix.
- Form the dough into a ball with your hands and flatten.
- Shape into egg shaped cookies.
- Carefully transfer to a prepared cookie sheet, spacing them ½ an inch apart - that way they won’t spread into each other as they bake.
- Gather up any dough scraps and repeat until all dough is used up.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for approximately 11-13 minutes, until the edges start to become golden... keep a beady eye on them so they don't burn.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Once cooled, add a drizzle of CHOC SHOT to decorate and enjoy!