whoever thought a brownie could be twice as tasty!
- 2 flax eggs (mix together 2 tbsp flaxseed + 6 tbsp water)
- 60g your choice of flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 250g Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- 160g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Brownie
- 60g plant based milk
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Make flax eggs and put in the fridge for 10 mins.
- Add flour and baking powder to a bowl.
- Add CHOC POT, CHOC SHOT, flax eggs and milk and mix together into a thick batter.
- Transfer batter to prepared baking pan and use a spatula to spread the mixture evenly.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes, then transfer to a baking rack to cool fully before slicing.
- Serve with fresh strawberries and an extra CHOC SHOT Brownie drizzle!