mix together this speedy family favourite that will satisfy everyone's taste buds
- 500ml plant based milk
- 2 tbsp cornstarch (use more if you prefer a thicker custard)
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- If you prefer a yellow custard add the tiniest pinch of turmeric (this tiny amount won’t then add flavour) or vegan food colouring
- In a jug whisk together the cornstarch and 150ml of the milk.
- Add the remaining milk to a saucepan and add the Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP.
- Stir in the cornstarch and milk mixture and cook over a low heat continuously stirring until it thickens but don’t allow to boil.
- Remove from heat and serve warm or chilled with an extra drizzle of CARAMEL SYRUP.