crunchy cinnamon cookies
craving a cookie...? ignore those sugar filled types, these Sweet Freedom CINNAMON cookies only take a couple of minutes to throw together
- 140g Sweet Freedom CINNAMON SYRUP
- 120g nut or seed butter
- 150g rolled oats
- Pre-heat the oven to 170C and prepare a baking tray.
- Mix the ingredients together in a mixing bowl until they form a dough (it will be very sticky!)
- Use wet hands to drop the dough into 9 equal-sized cookies on the baking sheet and press down to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 minutes then allow to cool before handling.
- Store at room temperature for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.