coconut mango chia parfait
this fruity parfait is perfect for a healthy breakfast option or as a delightful dessert
- 200g light coconut milk, from a can
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 mango, blended into a purée
- topping: raspberries ++ Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- Stir together coconut milk, chia seeds and FRUIT SYRUP.
- Place mixture in the fridge to set for at least an hour (overnight is best!)
- Whilst the chia pudding is setting, peel the mango and remove the flesh.
Place in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Once the chia pudding has set, layer the chia pudding with the mango purée and then top with raspberries and FRUIT SYRUP.