espresso banana bread
rustle up this fab espresso banana bread with our Great Taste Award Winning GOLDEN SYRUP
- 180g flour (plain/wholemeal/gluten-free)
- 4 ripe bananas
- 120ml dairy free milk
- 110g Sweet Freedom GOLDEN SYRUP
- 3 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Preheat oven to 190C. Line a loaf tin with parchment/baking paper.
- Peel 3 bananas and place them in a bowl. With the back of a fork mash them until smooth.
Add milk, GOLDEN SYRUP & apple cider vinegar and whisk until well combined.
In a separate bowl mix together the dry ingredients.
Add wet ingredient mixture to dry ingredients and combine well.
- Pour into your tin and top with a banana cut into half (long-sided) press gently and bake for 45-50 min or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Thanks for the recipe @thefitstitch