these coconut macaroons make a quick and easy treat perfect for celebrations
- 95ml Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 120ml canned coconut milk* (at room temperature)
- 150g desiccated coconut
- Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 160C and line and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the ingredients.
- Using an ice cream scoop or spoon, scoop out the dough onto the lined baking tray.
- Bake for about 12 - 15 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly toasted and golden. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool down completely to harden on the tray.
- Drizzle with a little CHOC SHOT and enjoy.