take a break from the Christmas countdown madness to make Christmas cookies
- 190g almond flour
- 100g peanut butter
- 70g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT Orange Spice
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, peanut butter, and CHOC SHOT Orange Spice and mix/knead until the mixture forms a ball.
- Roll out the cookie dough to about 1/2 cm thick and cut out an even number of cookies using a cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 5 minutes. Keep an eye on them because they can burn very easily!
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Decorate with CHOC SHOT Orange Spice once cool.