chocolate strawberry mug cake
healthy indulgence with halo intact
- 30ml rapeseed oil
- 50ml oat milk
- 65g wholemeal flour
- 40g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 50g strawberries
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- a drizzle of Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- In a mug or large ramekin mix together the oil, milk and Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT.
- Add in the strawberries, flour and baking powder and mix together. Mash the strawberries a bit with the back of the mixing spoon.
- Microwave on high power for 1 min 40 seconds. Cooking time may vary.
- Serve with more strawberries and a drizzle of Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT.
Thank you Mairi @gingervegan for another fantastic recipe.