make bland healthy snacking a thing of the past with these light and fluffy doughnuts
- 80g fine oat flour (blitz porridge oats in a blender)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50g Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 100ml plant based milk
- Preheat the oven to 170C and lightly grease a doughnut tray.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon the batter into the doughnut tray.
- Drizzle a little bit of extra CHOC SHOT on top of the batter and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes, they should be firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool in the tray for 10 minutes, before placing on a cooling rack.