caramel and tahini cookie
get your bake on with these beautifully tasty cookies...simple and satisfying
- 50g oat flour
- 35g wholegrain spelt flour
- 40g Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 1tsp baking powder
- 65g creamy white tahini
- 45g plant based yoghurt
- Place all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Add in all wet ingredients and mix until a thick smooth dough forms.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Take the dough from the fridge and roll into 6 balls.
- Place them onto a lined baking tray and press down slightly to form a cookie shape (make them as thick or thin as you like).
- Place in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Let them cool and dig in
Thanks for this lovely recipe @wholesomeambs.