you will love this warm and fudgy pud with it's oh so indulgent tasting whilst also being diet friendly
- 60ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil or vegan butter
- 50g beetroot puree (or unsweetened apple sauce)
- 60g oat flour (blitzed oats)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease two oven proof ramekins.
- Add the almond milk and vinegar to a small mixing bowl and mix.
- Let it sit for a few minutes to activate then add the CHOC SHOT, oil and beetroot puree and beat until foamy.
- Add flour and baking powder, mix until no lumps remain.
- Divide the batter evenly between the ramekins.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges have pulled away slightly and the top no longer appears wet... it's Ok if it's a little fudgy but make sure cooked through!
- Let rest in the ramekins for 4-5 minutes before removing by gently loosening the edges with a butter knife then top with a cutting board or plate and carefully invert.
- Gently transfer to serving plates.
- Drizzle each pud with warmed CHOC SHOT.