peanut butter overnight oats
so creamy and delicious... already in the fridge for breakfast tomorrow
- 50g oats
- 8 tbsp boiling water
- 1 tbsp mashed banana
- 2 tbsp plant based yoghurt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- Grab an empty jam jar or container with a lid.
- Put boiling water and oats in a bowl, stir together and leave for a couple of minutes to thicken.
- Stir in the mashed banana, yoghurt, peanut butter and FRUIT SYRUP.
- Pour the mixture into the jar or container.
- Pop a lid on, put it in the fridge overnight.
- The next morning serve it with a drizzle more FRUIT SYRUP and maybe a scattering of nuts for a bit of crunch.