chocolate banana waffles
super quick and easy waffles that can be enjoyed as a sweet breakfast or tasty dessert!
- 90g rolled oats
- 200ml plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- a drizzle of Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 1 sliced banana
- a sprinkle of Desiccated coconut
- Simply place all 3 ingredients in a blender and blend until the batter is well incorporated.
- Preheat your waffle iron and let the batter thicken until the iron is ready (these also make delicious pancakes if you don't have a waffle iron!)
- Cook the waffles according to your iron’s instructions. (We get 2-3 waffles using this recipe, you may get less or more as waffle iron sizes differ.)
- Serve with CHOC SHOT, sliced banana and a sprinkle of coconut.