mini pancake stack
these cute mini pancake stacks are a cinch to make and packed full of flavour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 90g oat flour (plain and gluten free flour also works)
- 150ml plant based milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- oil for frying
- Sweet Freedom CHOC POT and berries for layering
- Whizz all pancake ingredients in a blender.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over a low to medium heat.
- Pour a palm sized puddle of batter into the pan, cooking on one side until a spatula can slide underneath so you can flip firmly.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Spread a loving layer of CHOC POT on each pancake and layer with berries.