chocolate banana pancake stack
have breakfast time anytime with this delicious stack of pancakes
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup vanilla soy yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 1 tsp egg replacer
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil for the pan
- a generous layer Sweet Freedom CHOC POT
- 1 handful fresh raspberries
- 1/2 banana
- sprinkle of crushed walnuts
- Mix all the ingredients for the pancakes together.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a bit of coconut oil and fry the pancakes on each side. Flip them over when the edges start to turn brown.
- Stack 6 even pancakes, slathering CHOC POT between each.
- Top the stack with sliced banana and crushed walnuts.