chocolate banana overnight oats
the easiest and tastiest overnight oats recipe that will keep you full up until lunch!
- 40g rolled oats
- 120ml plant based milk
- 70g plant based yoghurt
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- for topping sliced banana, flax seed and CHOC SHOT
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix well, cover and leave overnight in the fridge.
- Give it a big stir in the morning, add in a bit more milk if it's a bit too thick.
- Spoon into glasses, jars or your favourite bowl, and top with bananas, flax seed and an extra drizzle of CHOC SHOT