pineapple raspberry sorbet
this quick and easy sorbet is mouth wateringly refreshing and perfect for those sunny days
- 250g frozen pineapple chunks
- 200g frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- Add all of the ingredients to a high-speed food processor or blender, and blend until smooth.
- Eat immediately for a softer texture, or pop into a freezer-safe container and freeze for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Serve with fresh pineapple chunks and a sprinkle of coconut for a tropical twist!