choc orange overnight oats
easy peasy choc orange overnight oats made with just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes prep time
- 50g rolled porridge oats
- 120ml plant based milk
- 2 tbsp natural plant based yoghurt
- 2 tbsp CHOC SHOT Orange Spice
- ½ tbsp nut butter (we used almond)
- orange zest and CHOC SHOT Orange Spice drizzle
- Stir everything (except the toppings) together in a jar or storage container with a lid.
- Pop in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to eat remove lid and give it a nice big stir.
- Top with your orange zest and an extra drizzle of CHOC SHOT Orange Spice