get the kids involved and whip up these easy sweet cinnamon biscuits
- 40g ground almonds
- 40g plain flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom CINNAMON SYRUP
- Pre heat the oven to 160C (Gas Mark 4), and line a tray with a baking sheet or greaseproof paper.
- Mix all the ingredients together to make a dough.
- Roll into small balls (20g each) and press down with a glass to flatten them, OR roll the dough out flat and use a cookie cutter to make your shape of choice!
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- They will harden slightly as they cool.