cherry bakewell blondies
these divine almond blondies studded with whole cherries are a heavenly after dinner treat or added to your lunchbox as an afternoon snack!
- 110g almond flour
- 110g oat flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 70g almond butter (other nut butter works too)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 65g Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 100ml almond milk
- 150g fresh pitted cherries
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Line a square baking tin.
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients and combine well.
- Fold in 100g of cherries.
- Pour the mixture into the tin and sprinkle over the flaked almonds and the remaining cherries.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.