just three ingredients that create such sweet crumbly biscuits...give them a go
- 115g non-dairy butter softened
- 110g Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 260g gluten free plain flour (non gluten free plain flour also works)
- for drizzling Sweet Freedom CHOC SHOT
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare a rolling area with a little flour and have your cookie cutter handy.
- Place butter in a large mixing bowl and whip it with a mixer or whisk until it’s creamy.
- Add the CARAMEL SYRUP and mix once again to combine. Add in flour and use a wooden spoon to mix.
- Form the dough into a ball with your hands and flatten.
- Roll out the dough ball to ¼” thickness.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out the biscuits.
- Carefully transfer to a prepared cookie sheet, spacing them ½ an inch apart - that way they won’t spread as they bake.
- Gather up any dough scraps and repeat until all dough is used up.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for approximately 11-13 minutes, until the edges start to become golden.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes and zig zag with CHOC SHOT!